COVID-19 Community Update
We're committed to keeping you updated with official information on COVID-19 and how it affects our community. All official information is posted here or sent via e-news blasts. To sign up for e-news, call 520-568-8315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The health and safety of our residents are important. We recognize that resuming normal operations will need to be executed in phases to allow flexibility in resuming daily functions.
Please remember that everyone has a different comfort level in regards to the timeline of reopening the state, Province is no exception. We're continuing to encourage residents to follow physical distancing recommendations and health and safety guidelines when out in the community, and common areas. As with all things in this uncertain time, any amenities you use or areas you visit, are at your own risk. Please be kind and considerate to all neighbors during this challenging time.
When visiting the Village Center, we are requiring residents where masks or other face coverings.
In an effort to resume operations, the following efforts will be completed in phases: The following amenities have re-opened with guidelines for continued safety:
1. Sports Courts (tennis, bocce ball, pickle ball, golf, basketball)
2. Outdoor Pool and Spa - 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
3. Locker rooms, billiard room and indoor pool and spa - open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Pool furniture will be temporarily removed to reduce touch points and surface exposure.
Residents are encouraged to bring their own chairs or towels.
Refrain from gathering in groups larger than 10.
Residents are asked to limit their visit to 1 hour so all residents have the option of visiting the pool.
Hand sanitizing stations will be placed at the exit of the Village Center on your path to the pool area. Residents are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer.
At this time, only residents are allowed at the pools, no guests will be permitted.
Stay home if you are sick.
Protect yourself while visiting the community amenities.
Stay at least 6 feet away from other patrons.
If you are at higher risk for severe illness, you should avoid visiting the amenities. People at higher risk for severe illness include adults 65 or older and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions.
Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
Avoid touching surfaces.
Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and/or use hand sanitizer frequently.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- In-person classes, clubs, and events.
- All non-essential Board and committee meetings.
- Village Center Reservations - room rentals, seating areas, card tables, classes, clubs, and town hall
- Fitness Center and Spin Room @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
If you venture out into the community, please use your best judgment. Staff cannot assure the sanitization of any ramadas, benches, walkways or other structures in or alongside the common areas. We urge you to follow all social distancing guidelines provided by the CDC and Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS).
We encourage you to be socially responsible and refrain from gathering with friends in the Province common areas until health recommendations change. For more detailed information, read this letter from the Association Attorney.
- Amber Orduno, Executive Director
- Jeff Elkins, Assistant Community Manager
- Jamie West, Administrative Coordinator
- Warren Arblaster, Maintenance Supervisor
- Laura Sand, Lifestyle Director
- Michelle Chance, Communications Coordinator @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- We are here to answer any questions you might have. Contact staff at 520-568-8315 or via email during business hours, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. See above or visit our Contact Us page for staff emails. In-person appointments with staff can be scheduled on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Architectural and Work Order forms and other correspondence can be emailed to our Administrative Coordinator Jamie West at email@example.com.
- Assessment payments can only be accepted either online or via mail during the closures. Visit the Assessment Payments page learn more about all payment options. The Gatehouse cannot accept payments on behalf of the Association. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- We're working on organizing virtual lectures, fitness classes and other activities to keep you connected and motivated while following the CDC's social distancing recommendations.
- Sign up for our e-news blasts, watch the website and join our private resident Facebook group to stay up-to-date on offerings. Contact Communications Coordinator Michelle Chance at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our newsletter contact list. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>