COVID-19 Community Update
We're committed to keeping you updated with official information on COVID-19 and how it affects our community. All official information is posted here or sent via e-news blasts. To sign up for e-news, call 520-568-8315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The health and safety of our residents are important. We recognize that resuming normal operations will need to be executed in phases to allow flexibility in resuming daily functions.
Please remember that everyone has a different comfort level in regards to the timeline of reopening the state, Province is no exception. We're continuing to encourage residents to follow physical distancing recommendations and health and safety guidelines when out in the community, and common areas. As with all things in this uncertain time, any amenities you use or areas you visit, are at your own risk. Please be kind and considerate to all neighbors during this challenging time.
In an effort to resume operations, the following efforts will be completed in phases:
Beginning Friday, May 15, the first phase of amenity reopening will occur. We are still in the process of adding signage and precautionary items to the areas so you will still see some changes in the next few days.
The following amenities will re-open with guidelines for continued safety:
1. Sports Courts (tennis, bocce ball, pickle ball, golf, basketball)
2. Outdoor Pool - limited hours
Sports Courts will be open Friday morning for use.
Pool hours will be limited to 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Pool furniture will be temporarily removed to reduce touch points and surface exposure.
Residents are encouraged to bring their own chairs or towels.
50 people max occupancy at one time in the pool area.
Residents are asked to limit their visit to 1 hour so all residents have the option of visiting the pool.
Hand sanitizing stations will be placed at the exit of the Village Center on your path to the pool area. Residents are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer.
At this time, only residents are allowed at the pools, no guests will be permitted.
Stay home if you are sick.
Protect yourself while visiting the community amenities.
Stay at least 6 feet away from other patrons.
If you are at higher risk for severe illness, you should avoid visiting the amenities. People at higher risk for severe illness include adults 65 or older and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions.
Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
Avoid touching surfaces.
Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and/or use hand sanitizer frequently.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
The Association reserves the right to close any facility should residents choose to ignore any guidelines outlined in this plan, social distancing guidelines, and any guidelines governing public safety as set forth by the CDC, WHO, AZ Health Services and directives of the Governor.
Open for use starting Friday, May 22:
Fitness center, locker rooms, spin room, billiard room and indoor pool and spa - open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The following will remain suspended at this time:
Village Center- room rentals, seating areas, card tables, classes, clubs, and town hall
Community events/large gatherings
- In-person classes, clubs, and events.
- All non-essential Board and committee meetings. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
If you venture out into the community, please use your best judgment. Staff cannot assure the sanitization of any ramadas, benches, walkways or other structures in or alongside the common areas. We urge you to follow all social distancing guidelines provided by the CDC and Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS).
We encourage you to be socially responsible and refrain from gathering with friends in the Province common areas until health recommendations change. For more detailed information, read this letter from the Association Attorney.
- Amber Orduno, Executive Director
- Jeff Elkins, Assistant Community Manager
- Jamie West, Administrative Coordinator
- Warren Arblaster, Maintenance Supervisor
- Laura Sand, Lifestyle Director
- Beth Hatcher, Resident Services Lead
- Michelle Chance, Communications Coordinator @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- We are here to answer any questions you might have. Contact staff at 520-568-8315 or via email during business hours, Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. See above or visit our Contact Us page for staff emails.
- Architectural and Work Order forms and other correspondence can be emailed to our Administrative Coordinator Jamie West at email@example.com.
- Assessment payments can only be accepted either online or via mail during the closures. Visit the Assessment Payments page learn more about all payment options. The Gatehouse cannot accept payments on behalf of the Association. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Let your neighbors know you care! Every night at 7 p.m., we're asking you to step outside into your driveway to give a wave, hello or smile, or even start a song from a safe distance.
- We're working on organizing virtual lectures, fitness classes and other activities to keep you connected and motivated while following the CDC's social distancing recommendations.
- Sign up for our e-news blasts, watch the website and join our private resident Facebook group to stay up-to-date on offerings. Contact Communications Coordinator Michelle Chance at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our newsletter contact list. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>