The Resident Services desk at the Village Center front entryway is a one-stop resource center for Province residents. The Resident Services staff is available during open facility hours to:
- Check people into the facility
- Answer questions
- Issue identification cards
- Sell event tickets and fitness classes
- What is a "management company," what do they do, and how do I reach them?
- What is a Homeowners Association?
- What are the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions?
- What are the Bylaws?
- What is the Board of Directors?
- Are there any other rules?
- If I am having a problem with a neighbor for a violation of the Policies and Guidelines, what can I do?
- Are Board Meetings open to all residents? If so, where and when are they held?
- If I want to serve on a committee, how do I find out what committees are active and how I can get involved?
- What is my assessment?
- How is the amount of my assessment determined?
- Will my assessment go up?
- What happens if I don't pay my assessment?